OPEN BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
OUR OFFICE IS CURRENTLY CLOSED TO WALK-IN VISITORS
Nothing is more important than the health and well-being of our patients and employees. Our audiologists are still available to assist you in-person or over the phone.
Please call upon arrival or to schedule an appointment:
East Windsor – 609-448-9730
Pennington – 609-303-0291
MASKS ARE REQUIRED IN THE OFFICE AT ALL TIMES
In preparation for your appointment we have:
- Enhanced our regular cleaning and sanitation practices, including disinfecting exam rooms and equipment after each patient.
- Provided hand sanitizer for patients, visitors, and staff throughout the office.
- Enforced staff members who are sick to stay home until cleared by a medical doctor.
- Limited the number of people allowed in our waiting areas in compliance with CDC recommendations and allowed patients to wait in their cars.
- Monitored updates from local and national health agencies to ensure health and safety protocols are diligently followed.
Out of respect for our staff and patients, we request that if you are not feeling well at the time of your scheduled appointment, please call to reschedule.
Thank you for your understanding and support!